Our know how related to product structures and structuring BoMs has the focus on PLM and integrated functionalities within the whole company including other sites and locations. The idea behind is to use the product structure and the data as data backbone for all other related processes. Our solutions are based on the iPPE, Equipment or iBase structures respectively the Product Structure Management )PSM) functionality based on PLM 7. iPPE and PSM do allow a user friendly and flexible maintenance of different structures. In addition it is possible to integrate Purchasing and vendor information, costs, weights, Quality Data (LIMS) and other relevant information.
We are also experienced in designing and maintaining the data and the structures, including data migration of whole structures, variant configuration and characteristics, interfaces and validity information.
- - Product structure as data backbone
- - Product structure architectures
- - PLM 7 Product Structure Management
- - Integrated Product and Process Engineering
- - CAD Integration
- - Interfacing other PLM Systems like Teamcenter and others.
- - CaRD BOM Handover (Conversion from EBOM to MBOM)
- - Guided Structure Synchronization
- - CaRD Product Structure Report
- - Management of Software and Releaseinformation in the product structure